Leh, Nubra, Pangong, Sarchu and Manali
9 Nights / 10 Days
Season: 15th June — 10th Sept
The road from Leh (Ladakh) to Manali (Himachal Pradesh) crosses the Himalayas from the west to north then to the south. It is one of the most exciting and remote roads of the world, and certainly the highest. This safari passes through three important ranges namely Pir Panjal, Great Himalayan ranges & Zanskar crossing four passes en route – Tanglang la 5340 m, Lachlangla 5065, Baralachala 4830 m & Rohtang pass 3980 m. As we drive, the scenery changes from dry barren high plateau of Ladakh region followed by semi-arid plains of Lahaul to the lush green valleys of Kullu & Manali.
Ladakh, with its awesome landscape and with its colorful people, is an amazing place to visit. This ethereal cold desert, known as “The Last Shangri La” and ”The Little Tibet”, seldom fails to surprise. Flanked by two of the world’s mightiest mountain ranges, the Great Himalayas and the Karakoram, Ladakh lies athwart two other mountain ranges i.e. the Ladakh range and the Zanskar range.
Day 1: Arrive Leh airport and transfer to Hotel.
Visit Hall of Fame museum, Shanti Stupa and Leh Market.
Day 2: Full day visit Leh
Shey Palace, Thikse monastery and Hemis Gompha.
Day 3: Drive to Nubra Valley (3450 m, Drive 120 km/ 5-6 hrs )
Visit Khadungla (5578 m), Sand dunes and double humped camels
Day 4: Drive to Leh (3350 mts , Drive 120 km/ 5-6 hrs)
Enroute Warila and Chang la hight altitude passes
Day 5: Drive to Pangong Lake (4242 mts , Drive 145 km/ 5-6 hrs, Pangong Tso)
Enroute Chang la third hight altitude motorable passes
Day 6: Drive to Leh (Drive 140 km/ 4-5 hrs),
Visit Leh Market and local monasteries in Market
Day 7: Drive to Sarchu (4200 mts, Drive 258 km/ 7-8 hrs),
Enroute Tanglang la ((5340 m). More Planes, Gaate loops (22 loops)
Day 8: Drive to Manali (2200 m, Drive 230 km/ 7-8 hrs )
Enroute Baralacha la (4800 mts), Suraj tal, Rohtang Pass (3900 mts)
Day 9: Manali
Visit Hadimba temple, Vashist hot water spring, Manu temple and Old Manali.
Day 10: DepartureSeptemder
Day at Leisure and departure by your own
Per Person Price for above arrangements is INR 24,400/- (min 4 person required)
The above price includes following services as per the itinerary:
• Arrival transfer airport on Day 1 and all other transport including in itinerary till departure using non A/C Innova SUV car
• Restricted area permit fee for visiting Pangong and Nubra Valley.
• Twin sharing/ Double room accommodation at the hotels
• Meals as per above mentioned in packages details
The above price excludes the following services:
• International airfare to/ from India and Airport Tax.
• Domestic airfare for Leh – Delhi sector.
• Monuments entrance fee and guide.
• Passport fees, visa fees, fee for inoculations and health certificates.
• Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, air evacuation, baggage insurance and trip cancellation charges.
• Any meals other than in staying hotel.
• Accommodation on Single occupancy.
• Use of mini bar in hotels/ camps etc.
• Any optional trips other than specified in the program.
• Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
• Personal equipment like clothes, daypacks, personal medical kit etc.
• Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
• Camera charges at the monuments or any other item not specified above.